The 3rd Regional Course on Body CT/MRI will be held in Remisens Hotel Admiral 4* in Opatija, from 22-24 September, 2022.
About Remisens Hotel Admiral****
Located just a short walk from the city center, Remisens Hotel Admiral is situated right on the Adriatic Sea and Lungomare coastal promenade. Overlooking the marina in Opatija, Remisens Hotel Admiral is a four star hotel providing ideal accommodation for the sailing enthusiast. Hotel Admiral’s exterior architecture has a sleek, modern look while the interior is bright and spacious. Opatija and Hotel Admiral can be easily reached by car, bus, train or plane.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
Remisens Hotel Admiral amenities & services:
- fully air-conditioned
- 8 floors, 3 lifts
- 200 accommodation units
- swimming pool (no additional charge)
- wireless internet (Wi-Fi Hotspot, no additional charge)
- marina for yachts
- own car park, underground garage (additional charge, limited number of parking spaces)
- Pet Friendly Hotel – pet additional charge; pet foot bowl and cover (no additional charge, subject to availability); Explore our Pet Friendly special offer!
- concrete beach (near by)
- sun bed and sunshade (no additional charge, depending on availability)
- pool area, whirpool, fitness, sauna
- air-conditioned pansion and a la carte restaurant
- cafe bar
- Banquet – business lunches and gala dinners
- newspaper stand
- souvenir shop
- safety deposit boxes on the reception (available for rent)
- laundry service
- dry cleaning service
- room service
- shoeshine machine
- wake-up call
- photocopy and fax service
- brand umbrella rental
- brand-name bicycle rental (with a deposit and surcharge, subject to availability; for more information please ask at reception)
- charger for electric vehicles (Tesla)
- third bed
- separation of beds
- French bed
- Check in: after 14:00
- Check out: by 11:00
- Ul. Maršala Tita 139, 51410 Opatija
How to reach Opatija?
Attendees arriving from Austria and Slovenia from the direction of Zagreb, will follow the highway Zagreb-Rijeka, and after passing Rijeka will take the exit for Opatija/Matulji and will follow road signs to Opatija.
Attendees arriving from Italy and Slovenia will enter Croatia at border crossings Pasjak and Rupa (approximately 25 km from Opatija) and will drive towards Matulji. Once arrived in Matulji, will follow the road signs to Opatija.
Opatija has direct bus connections to major Croatian cities. The nearest bus station with international connections is in Rijeka, 15 km away from Opatija. For more information concerning bus connections please visit the web site of “Arriva”, the local bus service company and member of the International coach transport association “Eurolines”: https://www.arriva.com.hr/en-us/home
The nearest train station to Opatija is 4 km distant and is located in Matulji. Another nearby train station is in Rijeka, 15 km away from Opatija. For more information about train connections and timetable please visit “HŽ – Croatian Railways” web site: http://www.hzpp.hr/en
The nearest airport to Opatija is Rijeka Airport, about 40 km away. Once arrived to Rijeka Airport you can reach Opatija by taxi, bus or by renting a car.
Other airports close to Opatija are Pula Airport (approximately 82 km from Opatija) and Zagreb Airport (at about 180 km from Opatija).