for attendees and lecturers
Registrations are closed
NOTICE ON CATEGORIZATION AND SCORING OF THE REGISTERED COURSE
The 4th Regional Course on Body CT/MRI, Opatija, Croatia 21/09/2023 – 23/09/2023, has been accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME®) with 20.0 European CME credits (ECMEC®s). Each medical specialist should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.
The course is categorized as a first category domestic course by the Croatian Medical Chamber, and active participants have been awarded 20 points, while passive participants have been awarded 15 points.
4th Regional Course on Body CT/MRI has been deemed COMPLIANT by Ethical MedTech EU, and it is posted on the Ethical MedTech EU – MedTech Europe compliance portal (www.ethicalmedtech.eu).
ACCOUNT HOLDER: Puppis d.o.o. / Mihovilići 2b, 51000 Rijeka, Croatia
BANK: RAIFFEISENBANK AUSTRIA D.D.
BANK ADDRESS: Magazinska cesta 69, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
Please send a payment confirmation to the
PUPPIS d.o.o., at e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration fee for Participants includes:
- Live participation in all lectures
- Course materials (bag, brochure and other work materials)
- Personal accreditation
- Certificate of attending the Course
- Access to recordings of lectures available for 60 days after the Course
- Access to online exam available on the last day of the Course
- For Croatian participants: credits of Croatian Medical Chamber (the course is categorized as a first category domestic course, and active participants have been awarded 20 points, while passive participants have been awarded 15 points)
- Issuance of a certificate acknowledging the receipt of up to 20.0 European CME credits (ECMEC®s), accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME®). The breakdown of ECMEC®s per day is as follows: 8.0 credits for September 21, 2023, 8.0 credits for September 22, 2023, and 4.0 credits for September 23, 2023. Participants are encouraged to claim only the credits corresponding to the actual time spent in the educational activity.